Add an Area to a Location
1. Click on the Locations tab on the left menu bar.
2. From the list, click on the Location Name of the location where you wish to add an area.
3. Located in the Areas section, click the red Add Area button.
A General area will always exist. The general area will contain all assets at that location that are not assigned to an area.
4. A form to create a new location area will appear. Complete the form then click Save.
Only the Area field is required. You may edit the area's details at any time if you need to update or add information.
4. The Location Area you entered has been created and will now appear on the Location's Detail Page page.