1. Click on the Assets tab on the left sidebar.
2. Click on the Inventory (Green Clipboard) button at the top right of the page.
3. A list of all of your assets will appear, in order of the assets having the oldest inventory dates.
You may filter this page to only show specific assets you wish to inventory.
For instance, if you only wanted to inventory assets belonging to a specific location you could do so by using the filter bar at the top of the page.
At this time, the following inventory asset filters exist:
- Asset Name
- Last Inventory Date
- Inventory Tag
- Location, Department, or Asset Holder
- Asset Type (i.e. Small Attractive Asset or Capital Asset)
4. To complete a Quick Inventory for an asset, simply verify that all the information in the table for the asset is still accurate. If so, press the Quick button. That's it!
This will update the last inventoried date for the asset, as well as create an inventory activity record that you can see from the asset's detail page.
5. To do a Detailed Inventory for an asset (i.e. if the condition of the asset has changed or any of the information in the table has changed), click the Detailed button.
The following form will appear. Complete the form and click Save.
The last inventoried date for the asset and the assignment details will be updated. An inventory activity record will have been created as well.
You will be able to see the updated inventory information in the table once you have completed the form, no need to refresh the page.